We cannot do without the QR code in our lives. Its promotion and generalization have made everyone more aware of it. Because of its low printing price, it is not easy to be counterfeited and other advantages, so it is accepted by many companies, and consumers see it even more. Therefore, everyone knows the QR code anti-counterfeiting
label. So, do you know how the QR code anti-counterfeiting label is made? What are its production processes? Because the QR code is very useful now, it can be used for marketing, payment, subway ride, and anti-counterfeiting inquiries. So everyone will be curious, how is it made? How is a square and small label made? With these questions, the editor helped everyone sort out its production method, and the class representative took good notes.
Two-dimensional code anti-counterfeiting label production method and process introduction:
1. The anti-counterfeiting label must be designed first. The design materials generally include the company's brand logo, company name, official account and other information. According to customer requirements and needs, various anti-counterfeiting information is added to the label. The common ones are anti-counterfeiting group flowers and anti-counterfeiting QR codes. Different anti-counterfeiting materials can be introduced according to the anti-counterfeiting level, such as anti-counterfeiting security thread, anti-counterfeiting watermark, anti-copying materials, etc., according to customer needs. After the anti-counterfeiting label design is completed, it is necessary to confirm with the customer. When the accuracy is confirmed, the anti-counterfeiting label can be produced.
2. Anti-counterfeit label printing: After the printing plate is completed, the dust on the printing plate and the fingerprints left on the printing plate are washed off, and then printed on the machine. After the machine is installed, perform color correction until the color value is reached. The label must be in full compliance with the design drawing or actual sample, so that the label can be printed.
3. Anti-counterfeit label coding: Before printing the anti-counterfeit label data, you need to use the printing software and anti-counterfeit label for alignment debugging, and adjust the QR code to the position corresponding to the label. This process requires repeated debugging and adjustment of parameters until Until the exact match. After the debugging is completed, import the printing data, observe the printing situation of the anti-counterfeiting label when printing, and perform a certain two-dimensional code recognition test to ensure the recognizability of the two-dimensional code. After identification, pay attention to removing this part of the QR code label. After the printing is completed, the anti-counterfeiting label needs to be checked for the first time, and the incomplete spraying shall be marked with a marker.
4. Anti-counterfeiting scratch layer production: The anti-counterfeiting label coating can generally be scratched silver or black. The staff uses a fixed mold to manually or mechanically complete the coating to scratch the silver. If printing is required on the above, a secondary black-out is also required. Therefore, we generally see the two-dimensional code anti-counterfeiting labels
for scratching silver on the market.
5. Anti-counterfeiting label die-cutting: The anti-counterfeiting label is generally 2.5*1.6cm rectangular, or round or oval. You can die-cut the anti-counterfeiting label with a matching die. The shape cut out in this way can make it square.
The above is the introduction of the production method of QR code anti-counterfeiting label compiled by the editor. In fact, the QR code anti-counterfeiting label really brings great convenience to our lives. It not only has special patterns. , You can also choose the two-dimensional code anti-counterfeiting label of monochrome and color, so its appearance has not changed except that it is square and square. Others can be changed. Of course, its anti-counterfeiting is still very good. It’s a little energy, it’s big; wisdom, why do you say that, because you scan it, it will not only tell you the authenticity of the product, but also the production date, production location, serial number, etc. of the product, so, The editor has always been concerned with QR code anti-counterfeiting labels; I have a soft spot for it.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd has an array of branches in domestic for servicing customers with high-quality products.
To be the safest, most progressive domestic hologram sticker 3d, relentless in the pursuit of customer and employee excellence.
Along the way, Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd will face a wide range of challenges. The most successful will show our resolve by working through the challenges and finding ways to improve and grow.