Self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting label
is a common label in daily life, and it is also a widely used anti-counterfeiting method in the anti-counterfeiting industry. I believe many people will want to understand its technology and materials. The production of anti-counterfeiting labels is related to different commodities, different uses, different usages, and the material and use environment of the sticker. There are many types of labels, and it is difficult for companies that do not know enough about anti-counterfeiting products to choose the ideal label. Let's take a closer look at the technical characteristics of the self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting labels!
Detailed technical features of self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting labels:
1. Initial viscosity: When the adhesive on the label is in contact with the substrate under slight pressure, the adhesion of the adhesive to the substrate is called the initial adhesion of the adhesive, also known as the initial energy Beginning viscosity. After a label with a large initial viscosity touches the substrate, it has a great adhesion force, which requires a certain force to remove the label; while a label with a small initial viscosity touches the surface of the substrate, it shows very little adhesion, and the label is easily removed.
2. Ultimate viscosity: When the adhesive enters the surface of the substrate, the label can obtain great adhesion is called the ultimate viscosity. The time to obtain a large final viscosity depends on the strength of the adhesive, the roughness of the substrate surface and the ambient temperature. After labeling, the time to obtain a large viscosity is 2-24h. Generally speaking, there is no correlation between the initial viscosity and the final viscosity. Sometimes a label has a high initial viscosity, but after all, it will not obtain a high final viscosity.
3. Shear strength (holding viscosity): The cohesive force of an adhesive is a measure of the softness of the adhesive. The low shear strength gives the adhesive a greater tendency to move (resulting in a higher initial viscosity), and the label requires greater tension from the substrate. Self-adhesive has a higher bonding strength. Due to its higher cohesion (possibly lower initial viscosity), the label from the substrate E is very simple and does not require a lot of force.
The activity of adhesive not only affects its initial viscosity, but also determines the glue around the label. Since the adhesive material will also affect a series of problems in the printing process, such as adhesion pollution, bad luck, double-sided printing, etc., the activity of the adhesive needs to be controlled in a certain plan.
4. Ultraviolet intensity: It measures the intensity of the adhesive to change the color without losing its adhesion under ultraviolet radiation.
5, plasticizers, etc.: These solvents exist in the working environment of the label or on the surface of some substrates.
6. Cold activity strength: It is the activity strength of the adhesive when the temperature is lower than normal temperature. Adhesives with good cold activity strength are called low-temperature adhesives or general-purpose adhesives.
7. Low labeling temperature: It will not lose its function in the self-adhesive, so that the surface temperature of the substrate is low. The low marking temperature is determined by the adhesive; the glass transition point. At the transition point, as the temperature drops, the adhesive hardens and crystallizes into a solid. For general acrylic adhesives, the low-marking temperature is 0°C, and for rubber-based adhesives, the low-marking temperature is -25°C.
8. Temperature use planning: After the label is used, it is realized by adhesives, and it has strong adhesion without changing its temperature planning characteristics. The operating temperature of acrylic adhesives is -20-120℃, and the operating temperature of rubber adhesives is -40-80℃. The application of temperature planning is related to the type of label fabric, substrate surface conditions and environmental conditions. Different adhesives have different application temperature planning guidelines.
The above content is the analysis of the specific technical characteristics of the production of self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting labels as we know today. Of course, when some customers store the labels, one label will cause the product to be off-label or warped. When we explain these issues, the anti-counterfeiting company also specially reminds us. If we want to know more about it, we can consult for free: 400-998-0111, Shangyuan Anti-counterfeiting provides you with a one-stop anti-counterfeiting customized service.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd thinks that that firms can avoid the artificial choice between quantitative and qualitative risk management, allowing both to play important roles in surfacing and assessing risks.
Energetic, optimistic entrepreneurs often tend to believe that sales growth will take care of everything, that Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd will be able to fund our own growth by generating profits.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd have significantly changed the way customers approach manufacturing. custom logo hologram stickers can still compete if we are willing to change the ways in producing.
custom hologram stickers are raising the stakes of social marketing, but they also ease the sales process by providing ways for hologramm sticker to effectively interact with customers.