Anti-counterfeiting labels are now standard equipment for many companies' products. Anti-counterfeiting labels play an important role in combating counterfeit and shoddy products and protecting brand value. At the same time, should companies pay attention to some problems in use and storage? Today, the editor of the anti-counterfeiting
label Shangyuan summarized some precautions when using it.
One. Quality assurance
The quality issue that enterprises should pay attention to when choosing a self-adhesive label is to consider whether the label’s own adhesiveness meets the requirements: adhesiveness is one of the most important elements to measure the quality of anti-counterfeiting labels. If the glue is not good, it will fall off in a short time, which seriously affects the operation of the enterprise. Many materials of anti-counterfeiting labels are gradually screened by the market due to poor adhesive properties, such as self-adhesive coated paper. Therefore, when selecting a suitable supplier, an enterprise must check it carefully, and only if the quality is guaranteed, not just for low prices.
Two. Precautions for posting anti-counterfeit labels:
1. When posting, the surface of non-standard objects should be clean and clean, and there should be no dust, water stains, and oil stains. After the label is attached to the surface of the object, the anti-counterfeiting label must be pressed flat, so that the anti-counterfeiting label and the object are fully bonded.
2. Pay attention to the contact temperature and humidity of the affixed object and the self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting label. Different materials and glues should be selected for different affixed objects.
Three. Precautions for storing labels:
1. The label should be stored in a well-ventilated, dry environment, moisture-proof and waterproof, and the general temperature is 5-30℃.
2. The label should be placed at room temperature, and the temperature should not be too high or too low. The temperature should be around 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity should be around 60%. The place should not be exposed to direct sunlight or rain, and should be placed in a suitable place.
3. The label should be sealed well, and the mouth should be sealed if it is not used up. A label should be used within 3 years as much as possible, otherwise the glue and coating materials will change and affect the use effect.
4. Don't put the labels too high when storing, keep each sheet flat and don't fold it. If you put too much pressure on the anti-counterfeiting label itself, the glue will easily overflow, causing the label to deteriorate and stick together, leading to waste.
4. Precautions to prevent foaming of self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting labels
1. Due to the uneven application of the adhesive, the place where there is less adhesive cannot bond well with the substrate, which directly leads to the label blistering.
2. It is necessary to apply a certain amount of pressure evenly to the label when labeling to ensure that each part of the label is completely combined with the substrate to be attached. If the pressure applied by the pressure roller of the labeling machine is not enough, the problem of label blistering will occur.
3. After the label is printed, some solvents in the ink may be activated due to factors such as temperature, pH, environmental humidity, etc., resulting in infiltration. If infiltration occurs, some organic solvents and plasticizers in the ink will chemically react with the adhesive, causing the adhesive to lose its viscosity and blistering on the surface of the label.
4. There are dirt, particles and other dirt on the surface of the adherend before labeling. For example, if the surface of the adhered bottle is not cleaned, the self-adhesive label and the bottle must not be in full contact, resulting in blistering.
5. In the offset printing process, the ink drying method is oxidative polymerization, which is suitable for paper materials, but not for film materials. The solvent-based ink drying method generally used in screen printing is volatile conjunctiva. If a thin bottom paper material is used in the drying process, deformation and blistering of the self-adhesive label will occur.
Counterfeit and inferior products are everywhere when buying goods, and it is difficult for consumers to distinguish between genuine and fake when buying products. Nowadays, when products use anti-counterfeiting products, consumers can quickly distinguish between genuine and fake items through the inquiry method on the label. Self-adhesive labels are the most commonly used anti-counterfeiting labels for commodities. Pay attention to related matters when using them.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd is considered as one of the leading supplier of 3d hologram sticker products in China.
We have professional skills and advanced facilities in hologram stickers custom and many years of experience in tamper proof hologram stickers industry. Choose our products at LG Hologram Stickers, and you will get supreme buying experience in return.
The development of hologramm sticker hologram sticker 3d products has massive potential for expansion.
Consistency and simplicity go hand in hand. That means aligning LG Printing with the right platforms, speaking to the right customers with the right message, and selling the right idea.