Talking about the types of anti-counterfeiting ink used in anti-counterfeiting labels
One. Introduction to the types of anti-counterfeiting inks used in anti-counterfeiting labels:
1. Ultraviolet fluorescent ink: According to the color of the ink itself, it can be divided into two types: colored fluorescent ink and colorless fluorescent ink. The graphics printed by the former are visible to the naked eye, and the latter is invisible, but both need to be under ultraviolet light. Fluorescence can be seen under irradiation. Since ultraviolet rays are divided into long-wave and short-wave, fluorescent inks are also different, and long-wave ultraviolet inks are more commonly used. The production process of fluorescent inks has strict requirements. Some low-quality fluorescent inks compete in the market at low prices, and their anti-counterfeiting performance is very poor, which often corrupts the reputation of fluorescent inks. Pay attention when purchasing them.
2. Sunlight-induced color-changing ink: anti-counterfeiting ink that can emit visible light (400-800nm) under sunlight.
3. Infrared anti-counterfeiting ink: It is made by adding infrared absorbing substances into the ink. Because infrared ink absorbs infrared rays, if this ink is used in a certain part of the printed matter, it will not have any reaction under sunlight, but under infrared irradiation, the corresponding signal or dark graphics can be observed.
4. Photochromic ink: Add photochromic or light-activated compounds to the ink. The graphics and text printed with this ink show a color under white light; it becomes red, blue or yellow under ultraviolet light, and when irradiated with white light, the original color is restored. This process is reversible.
5. Thermal anti-counterfeiting ink: When heated, the liquid crystal or thermochromic compound added in the ink will change its physical and chemical structure and change its color. After discoloration, some are reversible; some are not reversible. The temperature is generally set between 40°C and 100°C, and it can be heated by fingers or a lit cigarette or hot water cup during detection.
6. Pressure-sensitive anti-counterfeiting ink: Add microcapsules containing color-changing substances and corresponding chemical reagents to the ink. The pictures and texts printed with this ink are visible and invisible. The color changes when pressed with nails or hard objects, and can display red, blue, black, green, purple, yellow and other colors according to the design. After the color is developed, it will not be restored, indicating that the logo has been activated and the product has been sold.
7. Magnetic anti-counterfeiting ink: magnetic substance is added to the ink. The image and text printed with this ink can detect the magnetic signal with a magnetic detector. The password and other information printed with it can be read by a decoder. Since magnetic materials are easily available, they are also easy to be worn, which affects its use effect.
The anti-counterfeiting principle of anti-counterfeiting ink is to observe the color change of the ink print by imposing different external conditions, mainly in the form of light, heating, and spectral detection, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-counterfeiting. If you want to know more about anti-counterfeiting ink, you can consult us. It is an anti-counterfeiting technology company established with the technical support of Shanghai Jiaotong University. The company takes information services as its core, and its products are anti-counterfeit, anti-smuggling and product quality It is a high-tech company with advantageous industry projects.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd, the best suppliers of domestic markets, has good faith in manufacturing.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe. Contact us at LG Hologram Stickers to find the you have always dreamt of.
With its quality certified and recognised by professional intitutions and customers, Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd is one of the leading providers in China.