Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at LG PRINTING.
1. Overview of anti-counterfeiting labels:
Anti-counterfeiting labels, scientific names, anti-counterfeiting marks, also called anti-counterfeiting trademarks, are materials that can be pasted, printed, and transferred to the surface of the label or the packaging of the label, as well as the material of the label. Attachments (such as product listings, business cards, and anti-counterfeiting cards), have anti-counterfeiting effect marks. The anti-counterfeiting features and identification methods of anti-counterfeiting labels are the soul of anti-counterfeiting labels. Anti-counterfeiting is a method to avoid copying or imitating activities with the intention of fraud and without the permission of the owner. Anti-counterfeiting labels cover medicine, health products, food, non-staple food, clothing, shoe leather, seeds, agricultural materials, specialty agricultural products, auto parts, motorcycle parts, civilized books, light industry, electrical appliances, toys, gifts, electronics, consumables , Liquor, wine, red wine, tobacco, chemicals, cosmetics, daily necessities, machinery, building materials, trading companies, etc. Anti-counterfeiting labels are classified into scratch-off, lift-off, peel-off, serial number, sale, voice, query, etc.
Second, what are the advantages and functions of anti-counterfeiting labels:
First of all, in order to prevent the confusion of counterfeit and inferior products, companies generally manufacture anti-counterfeiting labels for their products . At the same time, this is also a strong guarantee for the rights and interests of customers. Customers can identify their anti-counterfeiting labels. Preventing them from buying counterfeit and inferior products can also make customers more at ease and at ease. Second, the products produced by the company have anti-counterfeiting labels, which can make the products look more formal and win the trust of customers. These labels can also reflect the company's sense of responsibility and emotions. Responsibilities to customers. Third, the use of anti-counterfeiting labels can not only provide a great help for the hot sale of products, but also improve the awareness of customers' rights and interests, and effectively impact counterfeit and shoddy products, although customers cannot judge whether the products are counterfeit and shoddy products. After the appearance and packaging are authentic or not, after remembering the anti-counterfeiting label, the possibility of customers being defrauded can be greatly reduced. Fourth, companies can better handle products through anti-counterfeiting labels, and the cost of these anti-counterfeiting labels is not high. In their view, the company seems to have a detailed number for each product, which makes it easier to handle. In addition to the above-mentioned anti-counterfeiting labels, there are many other functions. Anti-counterfeiting labels play a vital role in the long-term development of enterprises.
3. Eight requirements for anti-counterfeiting labels to leave the factory:
1. Identity uniqueness: the authority of anti-counterfeiting technology products' anti-counterfeiting identification features And not portability. The anti-counterfeiting label of a commodity has an identity code, and each anti-counterfeiting label can only be used once and cannot be transported.
2. Stable period: Under normal operating conditions, the shortest time that the anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be maintained.
3. Safety period: Under normal operating conditions, the shortest time for the anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products to be successfully copied.
4. Anti-counterfeiting strength: the durability and reliability of the function of discerning counterfeit seriously and avoiding counterfeiting. Anti-counterfeiting strength is composed of four elements: the number of anti-counterfeiting identification features, the exclusive number of anti-counterfeiting skills, the difficulty of copying, and the size of copying costs.
5. Application adaptability: The anti-counterfeit identification feature of the anti-counterfeiting technology product can adapt to the application requirements of the subject or service object.
6. Identification function: The anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be correctly identified by the senses or machines (instruments) within the required identification time. The first-line identification focuses on the common knowledge of anti-counterfeiting identification features, which can be recognized by the senses; the second-line identification focuses on simple instruments (such as magnifiers, laser pointers, ultraviolet fluorescent discriminators, etc.) that can be identified; three-line identification focuses on special instruments (such as DNA determination) ) Is identified by experts as the basis for judicial determination. Two-line identification and three-line identification emphasize the implicitness of anti-counterfeiting identification features.
7. Application environment requirements: The anti-counterfeiting function of the anti-counterfeiting technology product should be able to meet the normal application environment requirements of the subject matter.
8. Skill security and confidentiality: The skills for planning and manufacturing anti-counterfeiting technology products should have security and confidentiality. In addition, the adaptability of economic costs should also be considered, that is, the application cost should be reduced as much as possible while meeting the requirements of anti-counterfeiting skills.