The self-adhesive anti-counterfeiting label
material structure is composed of three parts on the surface, namely surface material, adhesive and backing paper, but from the perspective of manufacturing process and quality assurance, the self-adhesive material is composed of seven parts:
1. Surface coating is used to change the surface characteristics of the surface material. Such as improving the surface tension, changing the color, adding a protective layer, etc., to make it better accept ink and easy to print, to achieve the purpose of preventing dirt, increasing ink adhesion and preventing printed graphics from falling off. Surface coating is mainly used for non-absorbent materials, such as aluminum foil, aluminized paper and various film materials. The coating strength of the surface material determines whether a large amount of paper powder will be produced during printing, and it is also an important index that determines the printing quality.
2. Surface material The surface material is a material that accepts printed graphics and text on the front and adhesive on the back and is applied to the object to be pasted. Generally speaking, all materials that can be flexibly deformed can be used as self-adhesive materials, such as commonly used paper, film, composite foil, various textiles, thin metal sheets and rubber. The type of surface material depends on the application and printing process. The surface material should be able to adapt to printing and printing, have good inking properties, and have enough strength to accept various processing, such as die cutting, waste discharge, slitting, punching, and labeling. The surface gloss and color consistency and density uniformity of the surface material determine the uniformity of ink absorption of the sticker material, and also determine the color difference of the same batch of label printing products.
3. Bottom coating It is the same as the surface coating, except that it is coated on the back of the surface material. The main purpose of the bottom coating is: (1) Protect the surface material and prevent adhesive penetration. (2) Increase the opacity of the fabric; (3) Increase the bonding force between the adhesive and the surface material; (4) Prevent the plasticizer in the plastic surface material from penetrating into the adhesive and affect its adhesion The performance of the agent, resulting in the reduction of the adhesive force of the label, and the label peeling off.
4. Adhesive Adhesive is the medium between the label material and the bonding substrate, which acts as a link. According to its characteristics, it can be divided into two types: long-lasting and removable. It has a variety of formulas, suitable for different surface materials and different occasions. Adhesive is an important component in self-adhesive material technology and the key to label application technology.
5. Release coating (silicone coating) is to coat the surface of the bottom paper with a silicone oil layer. The coating of silicone oil can make the bottom paper have a very low surface tension and a very smooth surface, which is used to prevent adhesive bonding On the bottom paper.
6. Bottom paper The role of the bottom paper is to accept the release agent coating, protect the adhesive on the back of the face material, and support the face material so that it can be die-cut, discharged and labeled on the labeling machine. Like the face material, the thickness uniformity and strength of the backing paper are not only related to the printing performance, but also an important indicator that determines the uniformity of die-cutting, the speed of waste discharge, and the edge breakage of the paper.
7. Back-coating or back-printing Back-coating is a protective coating on the back of the backing paper to prevent waste. The adhesive around the label after rewinding is bonded to the backing paper. The uniformity of the adhesive and silicone oil coating and the correct coating amount directly affect the peeling force (release force) between the label and the bottom paper, and the peeling force directly affects the speed of die cutting and waste discharge and the machine. The peeling force also determines the labeling status of the label, that is, the application. In addition, the amount of glue applied will also affect the glue penetration of the end surface of the material. Back printing is suitable for labels with small batches and low precision requirements. For mass production, it should be solved fundamentally from the manufacture of raw materials. For example, the back of the fabric can be printed in advance and then manufactured into label materials. The back cover label can be used to make special materials by partially leaking glue when making self-adhesive materials, and use special materials to process labels. This can improve label quality and production efficiency.
Building a brand as LG Printing from the very start is simple so long as you keep 'the three C's' in mind: clarity, consistency and constancy.
Reach us at LG Hologram Stickers. We'll always try to give you the BEST deal on . If we can't, we'll at least give you some hel pful advice. Please use our experience!
It's the consistent experience that builds trust and loyalty. Creating a personality and platform that is scalable will allow you to evolve custom logo hologram stickers with your consumers.
hologramme sticker china hologram sticker may be adapted for use at any original hologram sticker and is suitable for sticker holograma.