Anti-counterfeiting label is an indispensable anti-counterfeiting
method for the development of market economy. There are dozens of anti-counterfeit label
s, but they still cannot meet the needs of enterprises and users. The technical requirements for anti-counterfeiting labels are very high, and the commonly used anti-counterfeiting labels simply cannot meet the anti-counterfeiting needs. The following anti-counterfeiting technologies are briefly introduced.
1. The method of making and printing anti-counterfeiting labels:
1. Letterpress printing: It is a printing technology with a long history, with simple plate making process, flexible specifications and strong adaptability. The main disadvantages are: the quality of the plate-making process is difficult to control and the cost is expensive. Not suitable for long printing.
2. Lithographic printing: fast plate making speed, good quality, good color and low cost. It is a printing technology widely used at present.
3. Gravure printing: Features: thick ink layer, good expressiveness, flexible printing size, high stress resistance, and wide application range.
4. Sleeve printing: 315 anti-counterfeiting label has simple production process, strong adaptability to ink, and thick ink layer. But its resistance to stress is poor.
5. Digital printing: No printing plates and films are needed, it is convenient to change the printing information, the process is simple, and the printing cost is low.
二. Precautions for making anti-counterfeiting labels:
1. The label should fit the shape of the product. If the product is a cylindrical beverage bottle or the diameter of the product is very small, a smaller label should be selected. Generally speaking, the label size is too large or too small is not conducive to the anti-counterfeiting performance of the product
2. Two-dimensional code anti-counterfeiting label materials need to be considered. If the surface of the product is too smooth, general materials may not stick to the product, and other materials should be selected. If the appearance of the pasted object is irregular, such as a special appearance such as a spherical surface, carefully consider whether it is suitable for non-deformable spherical material;
3. It needs to be able to adapt to the environment and the products can be used normally at the same time. For example, if the product needs to be used and stored under a certain temperature or humidity, the production of anti-counterfeiting labels should also meet the same conditions of use. If it needs to be placed in a low temperature environment, the label also needs to be able to be pasted and used normally in a low temperature environment;
三. Technical features
Using hand-carving technology, the image is lifelike, with obvious concavity and convexity. It is easy to identify by touching with fingers, making it easier for customers to distinguish true from false through touch and vision. In today's world, engraving and gravure printing are widely used. There are two types: manual engraving and mechanical engraving.
Anti-counterfeiting label is an important basis for authenticating products. It is different from other commodities. This is not a one-time transaction, but a responsibility. Anti-counterfeiting labels are anti-counterfeiting labels that have the functions of anti-counterfeiting, anti-counterfeiting, and maintaining market competitiveness. Nowadays, counterfeit and shoddy products are becoming more and more rampant. In order to protect the interests of enterprises, many enterprises put anti-counterfeiting labels on their products to prevent their products from being counterfeited. Putting an anti-counterfeiting label on a product is like issuing an ID card to a product.
There are many types of anti-counterfeiting labels on the market, and each anti-counterfeiting label is made differently. The production processes of anti-counterfeiting products relying on printing technology and digital anti-counterfeiting labels are different. So what is the production process of anti-counterfeiting labels? For different types of anti-counterfeiting labels, their production and printing processes are different and they are highly technical. Generally speaking, in order to achieve the anti-counterfeiting effect, all anti-counterfeiting labels need to be customized, and the anti-counterfeiting labels used by different manufacturers are different.
At a time when technology is essential for custom security hologram stickers, ensuring that it works in a symbiotic way with your human employees is key.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of offering some of the best in class hologram stickers solutions to global market. Click LG Hologram Stickers to learn more.
Long gone are those days when sticker holograma were used to original hologram sticker. Now new like valid hologram sticker custom made hologram stickers have come up.
The first machine to produce numbered hologram stickers, the hologram letter stickers custom hologram stickers was invented in round hologram stickers in hologram sticker paper by genuine hologram stickers and was subsequently improved.