Do you still know the advantages of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels?
First of all, let’s get to know the QR code anti-counterfeiting label: QR code anti-counterfeiting refers to the organic combination of two-dimensional code technology and digital anti-counterfeiting technology to achieve the unification of label searchability and data. With the popularity of smart phones, the application of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels has become very common.
Secondly, the advantages of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels are as follows:
1. Non-copyability: The system gives each product an independent anti-counterfeiting code, which is marked on the product or packaging, just like everyone has an ID number, the product can be copied by counterfeit but the code is not.
2. Consumers are easy to identify and inquire: Consumers do not need to learn special identification skills, just scan the QR bar code through their mobile phones, send short messages, and inquire about the authenticity of the goods, which is very convenient.
3. Low cost: The production of digital anti-counterfeiting labels is very simple. It only needs to print QR barcode level on our common self-adhesive, coated paper and laser anti-counterfeiting labels, and the added cost is minimal.
4. One-time use: each anti-counterfeiting mark of the product can only be used once under normal circumstances. Once used, the anti-counterfeiting marker can be obviously destroyed by scraping off the coating or peeling off the surface layer, which is different from other unused anti-counterfeiting markers. Authorized special products or valuables can be processed through the technology of the system service. After the initial inquiry, the legal owner can have the right to inquire multiple times. This expands the scope of use of anti-counterfeiting marks.
5. The unity of management: This anti-counterfeiting marker can be used on any kind of goods, and a nationwide anti-counterfeiting network can be established at any time for monitoring and unified management by using a nationwide telephone network.
6. Timeliness of anti-counterfeiting: Each digital number will be recorded by the system every time the system is certified, including the time, the phone number of the certification, and so on. According to the number of times a product’s anti-counterfeiting number has been queried and the source of the query number, the authenticity of the product can be judged, the area where the counterfeit product is located can be judged, and accurate clues can be provided in time to notify law enforcement agencies, and counterfeiters can be accurately and timely combated. . QR code anti-counterfeiting is convenient, fast, and can enhance the interaction between enterprises and consumers and improve the visibility and credibility of enterprises.
The use of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels is very common in today's society. When we are visiting the market, we can see QR code anti-counterfeiting labels, such as cosmetics, food, alcohol, daily necessities, etc. Therefore, the application of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels is very extensive. When we are buying a product, we must check the authenticity of the product. Do not let the QR code anti-counterfeiting label become a decoration. While checking the authenticity of the product, it also better protects our own interests. The above is the introduction of Shanghai Shangyuan editor on the advantages of QR code anti-counterfeiting labels. I hope it will be helpful to you.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd is trying to institute social good changes this relationship because it averts a firm's resources from its core task of increasing profits.
Guangzhou LG Printing Technology Co., Ltd’s core aim is to afford high-quality products with the concept of manufacturing technology.
The round hologram stickers authentic hologram stickers is also available as a hologram letter stickers.